Black Friday is fast approaching and with it some amazing deals and offers. The shopping frenzy that is Black Friday has gained momentum in the UK in recent years. I always like a bargain and Black Friday is a shoppers paradise for those looking to save some money on planned purchases. To make the most of the offers I think you need to adopt a strategy, a plan. Mine goes something like this:
- Dress for the occasion by getting into some fluffy comfy pajamas ready for a few hours sofa and internet surfing.
- Put on a do not disturb sign. You don’t need visitors today, you just need to be online.
- Stick the coffee pot on ready to keep topping up your cup.
- Have a prepared list of online stores that you want to look at, especially if you have already identified some products who want to buy. You don’t want to miss any out.
- Fully charged up tech is needed in order that you don’t miss a deal!
- Maybe pop on a box set in the background, some easy watching that doesn’t need much concentration
- Easy lunch is needed, a sofa picnic is a perfect accompaniment to the laptop. Just be careful where the crumbs end up.
- Write two lists. Firstly who you need to buy for and maybe some loose ideas of what you are looking for Mainline Menswear will be able to provide for most of the males in the family.
- The second list needs to be for those impulse purchases and bargains you snap up. Write them down to keep track of your spending and also so that you don’t end up duplicating presents for people.
These tips will help you make the most of Black Friday deals. You won’t want to miss the deals because they will save you pounds on your Christmas shopping. Mainline Menswear, for example, will have 25% off over 500 items including HUGO Boss, Adidas, Nike, Fred Perry, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger. That is some serious savings.
I have been having a little look at what might meet with the men in my lives approval. There are items to suit all budgets whether you are using Black Friday to get your dads Christmas present or maybe you are updating a whole wardrobe. You could, for example, get a designer wallet that will have 25% off bringing it down to around the £30 mark. If you have teenagers with expensive tastes it is the chance to get them that Nike coat currently costing £100 that will be £75 come Black Friday.
Have a look at the site and let me know what you will be adding to your wishlist.