Kids go free – now that is a phrase I like to see! Now that the school term has ended I have packed away my teaching resources and the new life begins. The new life that promises more quality time with the family but a lot less pennies in my pocket. Therefore I need to start as I mean to go on.
Cbeebies is Erin’s favourite channel and I often pick up the magazine as a treat for her if she has had a hospital appointment or achieved something new. The latest magazine which is available right now has teamed up with Merlin Entertainments. between now and October every magazines will have two vouchers that save parents / carers money on some of the UK’s most popular day trips including Warwick Castle and Legoland.
The full list of attractions and dates included in this fantastic offer are:
- Issue 409 (16th July) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
- Issue 410 (30th July) – Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
- Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
- Issue 412 (27th Aug) – Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
- Issue 413 (10th Sept) – Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
- Issue 414 (24th Sept) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
Each magazines lets you take up to two children free with paying adults. This is going to help so many families save some money over the summer holidays. None of us want to hear those ‘I’m bored’ chants and now you don’t have too!
We are really looking forward to visiting Warwick Castle this summer as we haven’t been for many years and I always think it is such a great way to bring History alive and Dyl especially is loving history and is turning into quite the historian!
Which on the list of attractions would be your first port of call?
Disclosure: This post is an advertorial.