With the summer holidays looming we will soon be hearing ‘mum can I have…’ therefore we are looking at ways that you can have those same treats for much less. My three love a milkshake, freakshake or similar and therefore we have put together a roundup of sweet and creamy homemade milkshakes. These homemade milkshakes can be made by older children and even little ones can get involved with making them.
Milkshakes are a great treat on a hot sunny day plus they help get milk into your children. Milk is important for growing kids and helps with their bones. We all need calcium and this is yummy way of making sure that this happens.
Each of the following homemade milkshakes has the ingredients and method clearly outlined. All you need is a blender to mix up the ingredients, I use my Vitamix as it can also take ice easily, which makes the milkshakes super cold.
1. Nectarine Mint Milkshakes – How Sweet Eats
2. Lightened Up Cookies & Cream Mocha Milkshake – Averie Cooks
3. Triple Berry Milkshake – A Night Owl Blog
4. Fresh Peach Pie Milkshakes – Our Best Bites
5. Mocha Fudge Milkshakes – Inside Bru Crew Life
6. Blueberry Milkshakes – Dinner at the Zoo
7. Mini Chocolate Covered Banana Milkshakes – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
8. Snickerdoodle Milkshakes – Lil Luna
9. Vegan Chocolate Cherry Milkshakes – Delish Knowledge
10. Dulce De Leche Milkshakes with Caramel Drizzle – Climbing Grier Mountain
11. Malted Vanilla Milkshake – Brown Eyed Baker
12. Key Lime Pie Milkshakes – Sally’s Baking Addiction
13. Chocolate Cake Batter Milkshake – Averie Cooks
14. Roasted Strawberry Milkshakes with Chocolate Pistachio Brittle – How Sweet Eats
15. Pudding Milkshakes – Lil Luna
Once you have enjoyed a few of these delicious sweet and creamy homemade milkshakes let me know which is your favourite.