Good morning and here we are back at another Friday. This week I have been really busy but managed to make a few good savings.
- Firstly did you know that last Halloween Brits spent £200 million on treats for the celebration? Yet many of us do not do anything with the inside of the pumpkin. Instead, we just use the skin for our jack o lanterns. Therefore I have been working with Aldi to look at how we can use the pumpkin itself. Erin and I got stuck in the kitchen and made these delicious pumpkin spice muffins.
- Next up I have again been working with Aldi who have a luxury winter home range available. The range includes faux fur stools and rugs. Do go and have a look.
- Next, I have been looking for new boots and I was super pleased to find some for just £5 in
Everything £5. If you haven’t bought from here you are really missing a trick! The site sells older stock for £5 and you need to be quick because stock moves very fast! In the past, we have bought coats and jeans too!
- Losing weight has been great for my wardrobe as I am now able to wear lots of my older clothes again! Not sure if the husband will be impressed when I need to buy lots more as my jeans are falling off me!
- Finally, I have been looking at how else I can make money from home and I have been revisiting my own ideas in seven ways to make money when things are financially tough. It reminds me what can be done!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.