Welcome back to Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done Linky. We hope you have had a great week where you have been able to make some smart money choices. This week I have managed to bag a few freebies, including a box of chocolates from So Post.
FIVE FABULOUSLY FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE
- There was a free Costa Coffee available on the Wantu App this week which was a lovely treat. Wantu is a free app for those registered on the mobile 3 network.
- I spent a wonderful few hours at the gym and hot tub yesterday with my best friend and it didn’t cost a penny! It was bring your friend to the gym day and I took full advantage!
- I have been sent a set of Avon makeup that they have designed as Mac Dupes. Now we all love a dupe and I can’t wait to show everyone these next week. I will vlog the products and how they look and feel.
- This week I have written about saving money as a first time investor. Whats more is that by investing and using Topcashback many offer over £100 as cash back! FREE MONEY!! If you sign up now using this link you will also get a Tesco voucher.
- Finally I shared the best value holiday your teenager will ever get in NCS: A budget way to have an amazing adventure. This exciting programme costs just £50 including food and accommodation and the teen gets to abseil, climb etc!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.