The out of office is nearly on for a weekend of family fun. My husband and son are off to Wembley to watch the Villa in the play offs and my 14 year old beyond excited! I have decided to head to London tomorrow too and have been looking at all the free fun we can have in the museums. Do you have a favourite free thing to do in London?
This week I have been quite frugal in a few ways.
- Firstly I bought myself a stunning bouquet of lilies and roses reduced from £18 to £4.50. They smell amazing and look just as good. I shared them on my Instagram page earlier in the week.
- I have made some cheesecake popsicles to save money on icecreams! The recipe will be shared next week.
- Thanks to Katy Kicker I was able to take advantage of a great glitch on St Tropez One Minute Gradual Tan which are usually £14 each, however they are on 3 for 2 but pop three in your basket and it becomes just £12 for them all! Mine are ready to collect in store and I have had confirmation!
- My teens had got a bit bored of their lunches and so this week I have varied things by cooking a little more in the evenings and leaving some they can take to school. This makes a change from sandwiches and I think it has worked out cheaper too. They took cold chicken fajitas this week which were a hit.
- Do you always look at your till spits? This week in Morrisons I was given a till spit for a free bunch of flowers. I will be collecting them next week. Free flowers make me smile.
FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE LINKY
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.