It is Friday once again which means that it is time to look back over the past week and our spending. This week has been a good week for finding a few deals and bargains that made me happy!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done Linky:
- This week I needed some new foundation. I am a little bit in love with Doublewear by Estee Lauder. It is expensive but a bottle lasts about five months so I don’t mind spending a little bit more. In Debenhams there is a promotion running that if you buy a foundation and another product you get a free gift. I bought a lipstick because the free gift contained so many things including another full size lipstick and lip gloss.2. Yesterday I was filming in London and I made sure I got my train tickets in advance and for off peak hours to get a good price. It always pays to get tickets in advance and never pay on the day!
- I treated myself to a few magazines for the journey and found Closer Mag had a voucher in for a free low calorie Greggs Sandwich. That was lunch sorted too and it saved me a few pounds.
- I shared the secrets of yellow sticker shopping with Tom Church and the team behind Latest Deals – pop over to their Facebook page to see more here.
- Finally I have also saved money by looking at where I have been short changed.
- Finally I also want to share a great competition I have running on Emma and 3 to win a Leapfrog toy bundle.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.