Fabulously Frugal hass zipped around again and I am lacking frugality this week! The children are not back at school until monday and as such I have been entertaining them which inevitably costs.
However I did make some purse friendly choices.
- On Wednesday I took Erin to a Bouncy Castle Theme Park, it is held locally and for just a £7 wristband she can stay and play on a huge variety of inflatables for as long as she (or I want). This is great value and we will be revisiting next school holidays. If you are local to Gloucestershire this was held at Over Farm Market. Great fun and you can take chairs, blankets, food and drinks. It is a great place to meet up with friends.
- I spotted a Free Fearless Marketing Course for facebook. I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but it demonstrated what free courses are on offer in local areas. I have decided to hunt out more local free business network ideas as I really want to start blogging for more small companies. Another way to diversify my income.
- This weekend is ActivityFest in the WyeDean area. You can read about it here Forest Activities. It offers a low cost family fun day out for all.
- I finally sorted with my car insurance. I made an hour to sit down and saved myself a further £40 on the renewal price by searching. I went with Direct Line in the end.
- Finally I wanted some chocolate the other night and rather than buying some I ‘borrowed’ a bit from Erin’s Easter stash and she didn’t realise! That totally counts yes?
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.