Welcome back. It has been another great week here and I have even started a new weekly series over on YouTube where I share some money saving tips so please do go and have a look at my video on saving money on premium beauty products.
My Five Fabulously Frugal Achievements are:
- Not a huge saving but a clever one for me to realise on a Wednesday morning is that Dylans weekly bus pass costs £13.20 and yet he was only at school for three days use, therefore it was cheaper to buy day riders at £3.60 per day this week. Saved a few pounds which he then used for the privilege to ear trainers to school for the day rather than his school shoes!
- I had some samples through the post this week for some moisturiser. They were a fair size and I love trying new products.
- Lee popped into Morrisons at the right time and got loads of light bulbs at a reduced price, some crisps and even a lever arch folder for Chloe for 25p!
- I sold some of Erin Joules clothes on a facebook selling page for a good price. This always makes me happy as it means that I can buy her good quality clothing knowing I can sell it on.
- Finally I am taing Erin to the cinema today to watch Trolls and I pre booked and paid as it is cheaper.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.