Welcome back and a long weekend is finally on us. My three have been looking forward to school finishing and certainly need a break. We are starting the break with a trip to Birmingham to see Disney on Ice which Erin is very excited about.
FIVE FABULOUSLY FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE THIS WEEK:
- I have managed to get a number of reduced yellow sticker foods this week, including hot cross buns. No Good Friday is complete without hot cross buns!
- Sometimes I need to go to London for blog jobs and this week I have found myself there twice as I am doing some filming for a client and sharing my top money saving tips. I can’t wait to share the content and video with you once it has all been edited. My top tip is switching energy companies and I have recently been working with Switchcraft who make the whole process really really simple and will save the average person £313. You can read more in this post of mine How Does An Extra £313 Per Year In Your Pocket Sound?
- Having an Easter Egg Hunt at home – then you will love my FREE Printables I have created. I have made clues that you can print off and cut up to use at home. I promise you the kids will love it! Find the printable in this post Easter Egg Hunt Ideas You Can Create at Home including FREE Printable Clues.
- I have signed up to a brand new money newsletter that is coming out from Good Housekeeping, you can sign up here to find out more.
- Finally, I managed to get a parking charge notice cancelled this week. We had overstayed and I appealed the ticket and it was cancelled. This saved my husband a hefty fine!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.