Friday seems to come around quicker and quicker and eagle eyed readers will realised I missed a week (or two) with Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done. It is not because I am not being frugal but because I’ve just been so busy. However today I am back and organised!.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done Linky:
- First up is that I have been remembering what activities are on my back door. You don’t always need to go away and pay for hotels to have a fun weekend. Look what is on your doorstep, I have been re-exploring The Forest of Dean ahead of Activity Fest. If you’re local check it out as they have a weekend of free activities coming up.
- We have also been giving our finances an overhaul and getting some advice from the Lemonade Money Heroes. I also have a great competition to help you get in control of your finances so do enter and benefit from some expert support.
- I have still been yellow sticker shopping. This week I popped into Tesco just as they bought out the reduced food. I was shocked that no-one was about and I could leisurely take my pick. I was able to get lots of fruit for Chloe who likes a smoothie every morning. She is on a real health kick. I also popped to Marks and Spencer on my way home from visiting my grandad in hospital and found some macaroons which I could not resist!
- We need some quality family time and I am looking forward to a little break with my little family. We left booking somewhere until last minute and then I found a place and went to book the following day and it had sold out! Lesson learnt people don’t wait when you spot what you want! I have now found an alternative but we don’t have a hot tub booo!
- I had my car insurance renewal through and like always I will not be taking it up without doing some research myself first and getting some new quotes. Never take the automatic renewal option, ever! Loyalty does not pay these days.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.