As Friday rolls around again it gives me time to reflect on my spending this past week. I seem to have given the kids lots of money this week, mostly for bus fares and things. My eldest usually drives the middle one to school but she is now on a more reduced timetable as exams about to start. It means that the change keeps disappearing from my purse! I also had to top up their school dinner money accounts!
- This week I have written about saving money on posting letters, you would have thought you can save money this way!
- Secondly I bought myself a gorgeous Mantaray summer dress in the charity shop for just £4. It looks great on and fits me really well. I was super pleased with this find as many of their dresses are in the £30-40 price range.
- We spent some of Bank Holiday Monday sorting out the garage and I decluttered and got some things ready to resell.
- I have created FREE Printable if you are looking for a bucket list of ideas on how to celebrate a big birthday. follow this link to get access to the FREE PRINTABLE.
- Lastly, we saved on a cheeky Macdonalds by using out of date vouchers! The touch screen ordering kiosks accept the barcode of the discount despite it being out of date. This has made my middle teen very happy!
FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE LINKY
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.