Hello again everyone, back with this weeks small savings I have I made. We shall gloss over the 17 year old who got her first parking ticket this week! Chloe passed her test only a month ago. What annoyed me though was she was given the ticket two mins after leaving her car in the wrong place. I imagine she was watched by the attendant and just wish they had used the opportunity to educate her rather than whack a ticket on. It was a mistake she made but anyone can see she is a young driver and we should be educating not punishing!
However there were savings too and here are my Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done this week.
- Erin and I went to see Wind in the Willows which was a children’s introduction into the theatre. It was a low cost show as it is in a small intimate studio venue. It was the prefect introduction to live theatre for young children.
- Secondly I have been unravelling my pensions which is a hugely important issue for many of us. I am looking to plan ahead for my own future. I wrote a post on Future Planning: Are You a Financial Crisis Waiting to Happen?
- Lee and I have been going out for walks each evening this week, the weather is good and it is nice to have time to chat without the children! We have timed these walks with Morrisons reducing times! More yellow stickers including yesterday getting 4 huge lemon muffins for just 5p!
- Last Sunday saw us at M&S which is my favourite yellow sticker place!
- Finally I had a good week reselling and was surprised to get over £100 for a Nintendo 3DS thing that was in the cupboard! What a great result!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.