It is Friday once more and the chance to look back over the past week and acknowledge where we have made those savings. Where in your week have you made some money saving choices.
- This week I have filmed a vlog on my best beauty buys. This was inspired by trying out the collection concealer from Superdrug. What’s more, if you spend £5 on the concealer you get a free eye liner. I am super impressed and this concealer is just as good (if not better) than its expensive counterparts, think Touche Eclat etc.
- The second thing I’ve been doing is using SweatCoin. This free app tracks your outdoor steps and you can trade them for rewards including a Fitbit or watches. Dylan and me and both using the app and it is a great way for getting kids to take the dog out!! You can get the app via my referral and we get a few coins as a reward. This will help Dyl get the watch he wants! Use this link to sign up and start collecting coins and rewards.
- I have been working with a company called BlackBetty who sell high street labels at rock bottom prices. Honestly I’ve never known such reductions. I can’t wait to show you what Chloe and I got for £50 — it includes two coats! You can pop to the BlackBetty website via this link. Next week I will be sharing my haul on both the blog and YouTube.
- Over on Emma and 3 I have been talking about how artificial grass can save you money. I would love this in my garden especially with the puppy who loves digging!
- Finally I have also saved this week by avoiding going to Tesco on the way home from school. I have stuck to my meal planning which makes sure I use the food we already have in.
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.