October already and we are definitely into Autumn now! It’s getting darker earlier, the heating has gone on a few times and the leaves are crisp and brown.
This week I have managed to be frugal in a few ways.
- Autumn is a great time to bag a few clothes bargains and TK Maxx is one of my favourite places to shop for designer labels at a fraction of the price. This week I picked up crazy priced Jaeger and also some statement T Shirts.
- Secondly I checked through the coins in my purse after seeing that a Battle of Hasting 50p is listed on eBay for 5 million! Yes I have one but after doing some research it seems they sell for about £2! But that is still a good return!! However, I am keeping mine in case it goes up in value over the coming years!
- Over on Emma and 3 we have been sharing the expected top toys for Christmas and Boxer the Interactive Robot is expected to be a big seller and we will be sharing toy deals as we spot them. This little fellow was under £60 this week on Amazon >>> here <<<
- Boots have started their Star Gifts and this make up set is a great price and something many teens would love to receive. I’m still waiting for the Beauty advent calendar to land which has £177 worth of products for just £44
- Finally, I have been walking more and using the car less this has saved me money and made a big difference to my step count this week. I am enjoying the weather before it gets too dark and wet!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.