It’s November does that mean we can start talking Christmas yet? My kids certainly seem to think it is and I am getting lots of not so subtle hints dropped! However, in all seriousness now is the time to start spotting those special buys that really are good deals.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done
- First up if you are still looking for a special advent calendar the Revolution Christmas Advent Calendar is the one getting all the rave reviews and the one I keep seeing being recommended in Facebook groups whenever anyone asks for a recommendation. It also has £40 off now so this makes it even better! Superdrug have some great star gifts on and the Real Techniques Sleigh It All Night Makeup Brush Gift Set is one of those. It is the make up brush set that teenagers and beauty fans want and right now it is half price at just £15. One may have fallen into my basket for my 18 year old!
- I have also saved money this week with using the whole pumpkin rather than just for decoration. We were featured in The Daily Mail with our Pumpkin Spice Muffins and they were yummy.
- Staying in the new going out! How much we spend on fancy takeaway drinks is really expensive, therefore these 12 Decadent Hot Cocoa Recipes that you can make at home really hit the sweet spot.
- The weather has definitely turned colder and it is time for warmer clothes and I have been really impressed with what Sainsbury’s has on offer.
- Finally keeping the heating on low is more economical than turning it on and off. We have also turned it down a degree which you don’t really notice but over time will save money.
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.