Are you snowed in? My children were hoping for a snow day but we seem to have avoided the worst of the weather and it is business as normal here which I was pleased about as the Boots 70% sale finally started today.
I will be doing a vlog later today on my bargains but for now I’ll give you a sneak peek at my haul in a photo form!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things
- Boots – well they kept us waiting this year and only reduced today which is the latest it has ever been. I was there at opening time and I am really pleased with my purchases! They will be used throughout the year for presents and even some stocking fillers for next Christmas for my girls.
- I also wrote about saving money with an online tutor which Erin has really enjoyed.
- Soap is also making a come back because many are ditching the plastic and being more aware of the footprint of their products. If this is you then this easy recipe for Lavender Soap will make you smile.
- How are your good eating plans going? Apparently, next week is the week that workers are most likely pull a sickie and ditch their good intentions. Check out Muscle Food for their offers that may just help you stay on track.
- Finally I have also saved money this week by booking my holiday whilst there was an offer on. We are also going in May half term as it is significantly cheaper than the summer holidays. We cannot wait and it has cheered me up this week when I have been cold knowing my holiday is coming! I just need to find someone to have Lilly dog now!
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.