Today is Black Friday which is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. However, before you spend your hard earned money do read my top tips which were published in the Mirror at the start of the week titled Black Friday Hacks. The most important thing is to be prepared and do your research before you get caught up in a spending frenzy.
That said I will be making the most of the Black Friday offers and have my list ready and good to go! I thought I would use today’s Fabulously Frugal Linky to share not only where I have saved money this week – but also where I will be spending on Friday and the best deals that I have found. I just need to hope my teens do not read this post as there will be no surprises for them!
This week I have been frugal in a few different ways.
- I have used Black Friday to buy from Mainline Menswear which has some great deals on their designer clothes. I have a son who is very brand aware and his favourites are rather pricey, he only gets them at Christmas and actually when I work out cost per wear it is all relative. Last year he asked for a Stone Island jumper and he has worn it so much. He has also looked after it, I never see it scrumpled on the floor, it gets hung up and that jumper has bought him lots of happiness. Therefore I don’t mind spending it. This year he has been asking for CP company and buying it today, in the Black Friday offers saves me £40. Therefore I take advantage.
- I am having a weekend away with a friend in London and we are going for afternoon tea whilst there with bottomless prosecco! London is very expensive to drink in so I am hoping this makes it better value! The Buy A Gift Black Friday offers includes a Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Cafe Rouge for just £39. That is a great deal and you would be hard pushed to spend less than that in Cafe Rouge! Do check out the other deals as these make great presents.
- TIGI Bed Head Blonde Therapy Giftset is another great deal on the Amazon Black Friday Sale. This set is a bargain at under £10
- I met a friend for coffee this week at Gloucester Quays which is an outlet and I fell into the new Adidas store which has some great bargains.
- Benefit Superstar Collection this makeup is brilliant and this offer is seriously impressive!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.