Four weeks down of the school holidays and I am starting to notice how much I have spent on entertaining the kids. They are now searching for things to do as they have started to exhaust all the things they had planned. Therefore it is definately time to consider five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week.
- I have been yellow label shopping a couple of evenings this week. The children graze more during the holidays as regular routine and bedtimes are ignored. Morrisson’s has been my shop of choice at 7pm this week and I found lots of bargains. I am also on a detox this week and juicing lots so have been looking out for reduced fruit.
- Secondly as I have been juicing I have spent quite a bit on fruit however buying frozen fruit is often cheaper. If you look in the frozen section near the desserts you will find bags oof frozen fruit that is dessigned for juicing. As it is frozen it locks in the goodness and alsso makes the smoothies really cold. It is a cheaper way to make those yummy smoothies.
- I wrote a guide to selling your goods the easy way on Facebook selling sites as we have had a good week sorting out and selling. It made me realise how many people make silly mistakes when selling goods. Yet these tips will help you get your asking price for your unwanted goods.
- Finally I cancelled some direct debits including the gym. I kept telling myself that I would get back into the gym but considering I have a weekly personaal trainer and I am going to a Kettlebell class I have decided to save my money on the gym membership.
- Finally we have also been taking our new puppy out for walks which is free and a great way of getting some steps in too.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.