- Chloe loves a fruit salad and I obviously love the kids eating fruit but ready made pots soon add up. Therefore I bought a load of fruit which Chloe has chopped up and made a huge fruit salad that is just sitting in the fridge. Now everyone is just filling up their own pots and enjoying fresh seasonal fruit.
- Yesterday I was invited to the opening of the new Jessops store in Cheltenham. I was blown away with the range of products that you can now personalise with your own images. The new printing machines are super easy to use and offer so many possibilities. I have recently had a photoshoot and I saw that I could make a collage of 13 images and have it put in a frame for under £20. What a bargain and it shows how much cheaper it has got to actually do things with your photos rather than keeping them hidden away onn your phone.
- I bought a few heavily reduced bits in Sainsbury’s after visiting Jessops. You know what it is like I needed breakfast cereals but left with a mug and some gorgeous stationery because it was so heavily reduced! Do check out the stationery aisle!
- I have been looking at holiday options again this week and havent quite decided what to do because package holidays are coming up so expensive. Has anyone found a good deal yet?
- Lastly I have listed a few bits on Ebay and selling sites. I found a designer top in Dylans wardrobe that he has never worn, so accepted he never wil and I have listed the Ralph Lauren top. It was obviously a bad shopping decision of mine in past as he didn’t like it.
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.