Welcome back, you frugal hunters! How has your week been? I’ve had quite a good week on the money saving front and not spent too much either. That was well needed as I have had a very expensive time recently. When you are self-employed it is all about cash flow and currently, I am owed a lot of money but it is not yet in my bank!
Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve Done this Week
- This week I recieved a couple of samples in the post. I receieved a decent size tube of Caudalie eye cream and some Frizz Ease product. I do share these samples over on my Facebook page, this time my teen and her friends all got the samples too! Do follow Emma and 3 on Facebook to see when I share them.
- The next money-saving buy was some false eyelashes! Now I am not a huge wearer of eyelashes but I have seen lots of people talking about the Fearne range in poundland and how good they are. Therefore I have bought a couple of pairs for Chloe and me to try. Whilst there I also picked up some Toni and Guy hair stuff. Poundland does impress me with the branded goods that you can find hidden on the shelves. I’d love to know what you have bought or recommended from the poundshop.
- If you enjoy crafting you will be sure to find some low cost easter crafts in my roundup on Emma and 3 20 Easy Easter Crafts.
- The shops have been pretty empty due to the snow and deliveries not getting through. Therefore I took the opportunity to use up lots of freezer food. It has resulted in a ow spend food week and freed up some space again which is a double bonus.
- Finally I have also spent up some of the giftcards I had lying around. This is like getting free stuff! I am terribe for forgetting to spend them and so this week I headed into town with the plan to spend them and I did!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.