Friday has caught me unawares this week. I genuinely didn’t know it was Friday until I saw a friend say on Instagram that it was! How do the school holidays manage to confuse my body clock so much? Are you enjoying the children at home or have you had enough now?
School holidays always cost so much more don’t they, we popped to Costa yesterday and that was £20 spent, luckily the kids had some voucher cards so they bought their own drinks! I do think a costa card is a great birthday gift for teens who like to go to Costa. I always pop one in their Christmas stocking too!
FIVE FABULOUSLY FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE THIS WEEK:
- Today we have the play rangers at our local park, they do den building, fire making plus organise lots of games so with some mummy friends we will head there for a couple of hours. It is all free and gives Erin the chance to play with her friends.
- Yellow sticker food shopping is always frugal and chocolate croissants for breakfast is always a winner!
- I wrote about Kindness Rocks this week, they are a great activity for children and can be really motivating. Have you seen any in your local area yet?
- I was a member at a local gym and packed it in, in favour of my personal trainer and classes a few months back. However they invited me for a free month to try and get me back. I have taken the free month and will just cancel again as soon as it finishes!
- Finally I received some hair dye in the post from sopost I live their freebies and they are often full sized products. Follow me on facebook as I always share the freebies I spot on my Facebook page.
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.