Yes to that Friday feeling. We have a lot planned this weekend with school disco’s, dance lessons, rubgy and hockey matches. Parenting teens is never quiet! These activities all cost me money too and therefore it is good, wise and clever to make savings where I can.
This week I have made some savings along the way.
- Firstly I found a fab deal on Topcashback to get a two week free trail of Tails Dog Food plus a £5 Amazon voucher for new members. Tails is perfectly made for your dogs needs. Simply pop in your details to get a two week free trial plus £6.50 cashback from Tails. To get this offer become a member of TopCashBack using this link. Then type Tails in the search bar or use this link. Complete the details to claim the offers.
- Secondly was a spend but still! Boots have a great gift offer on Elizabeth Arden. I bought some facial capsules for £39 and this gave me a free gift of skincare. It also menat I qualified to buy the mega make up set for £56 which is worth over £200. I needed new makeup and this set was amamzing value with a full size mascara, lipsticks, lip glosses etc.
- Next I saved by doing an online shop at ocado. I had a voucher and also bought prosecco on offer. This was also a great deal where I got four bottles of prosecco foor £20!
- Erin also opened the Smiggle Advent Calendar to see what it contained. We thought it was great value as it cost £25 but the products were worth much more. You can see what she got in this vlog:
- Finally we also saved this week by eating up what was in the fridge and freezer. i have realised that the cupboards are over flowing and it was a time to eat up what we had. I even made a Toad in the Hole which the children loved.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.