It is a bit chilly today isn’t it! We hope that you haven’t been too affected by the snow.This week I have been able to make some thrifty choices and nab a bargain or two. I will share this in this weeks five fabulously things I’ve done linky.
- First up we have some pretty fab news as we have been invited to be official bloggers for Camp Bestival this year. I had promised Erin we would camp at a festival this year after going to The Big Feastival last summer. When Erin was she had a stunning Angel Face tutu and she loved it. Tutu’s are pretty much standard festival gear and if you can’t wear one then I don’t know when you can! So I popped onto Ebay and have got her one for under £12. Now I just need a matching one for her best friend who is coming to Camp Bestival with us.
- The second is using So Post which is often advertised on facebook. This gives samples away and they are often good sizes. This week I have applied for samples for two products which I will share when they arrive.
- It was Dylan’s birthday this week. We went to TGI’s for a birthday meal and because we had registered his birthday on the site we got an e-voucher for four free deserts saving us over £20. It really is a just a great offer to encourage you to visit.
- I have been working hard on getting fitter. I have a PT once a week do two classes but still wanted to do more. A school friend mum showed me a fab free app that does 7 min workouts. Now that doesn’t sound much but it’s a hit workout and you can feel it! It is a great way of getting a suitable workout.
- Finally rather than buying expensive hot chocolates from Costa I have perfected the recipe for the most decadent homemade hot chocolate. I will share the recipe very soon. It is becoming a bit of a hit with my kids are their friends!
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.