As a parent, it is easy to focus more on your children than on yourself. We work hard for our money and most of us prioritise spending that money on our children and homes. Yet, we should also be looking after ourselves. Parenting can be hard and many of us feel like we lose a little of our identity as a mum. Therefore it is important to care for yourself too so that you can care for others. The Original Factory Shop can help as they offer beauty bargains at knock down prices which help us feel fabulous.
Discovering The Original Factory Shop was a revelation as I was unaware that they sold such premium brands at up to 70% off as standard. These are not sale prices but just the prices they retail at! I do buy premium brands and I do like a label but getting them at a good price is the philosophy of this blog! When I left teaching I wanted to share the ways that I can maintain my lifestyle on what was to become a lower wage. Over the past four years I have increased the money I earn from freelancing and blogging and now earn more than I did teaching, but I still look for ways to stretch my hard earned money and make the most of every penny.
Beauty Bargains in The Orginal Factory Shop
The beauty bargains sold in The Orginal Factory Shop include Clinique, Jimmy Choo, Max Factor, L’Oreal, OPI, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Bourjois. Brands that we are all probably familiar with and see full priced in most department stores. The beauty event runs in store at The Original Factory Shop from 24th June until the 7th July. My local store is less than 10 miles away in Stroud you can find your local store by using the store finder >>>> www.tofs.com/storelocator/
Using The Original Factory Shop to Make Time for Yourself When you are Busy
There are ways that we can find our identity again and these include:
- Taking up a hobby, or doing something that you used to love when you had more time. For me, the gym is my happy place and where I can get away from the children and focus on me.
- Cheat, save yourself some time with clever hacks like Fake a clean house in half an hour or less.
- Treating yourself, did you used to like doing your nails or wearing makeup? Then treat yourself to a new lippie or nail varnish and don’t feel bad about it. Beauty bargains that make us feel better and are being sold cheap is a no brainer! The OPI colours in The Original Factory Shop, for example, are £5 compared with £13 in Debenhams.
- Talk to your friends, they are probably feeling much the same as you. Why not do a kid swap, you look after theirs and they return the favour so that you can have a well-earned break.
- Have a date night, this doesn’t need to be expensive or even going out out. Have a nice meal and Netflix after the kids have gone to bed if you are tired or lacking funds.
- Have a home spa, pop on a facemask, run yourself a bath and relax. The Orginal Factory Shop have an unbeatable beauty bargain as they are selling the Clinque Smart set for just £35 when the products are worth £70!