LEMONADE MONEY PRIZE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USE WITH PROMOTIONS RESTRICTED TO UK RESIDENTS ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Lemonade LLP prize draw (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- This Promotion is run by Lemonade LLP, a company registered in England with registered number OC386425 and registered office at Postford Mill, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RT (“Promoter”).
- To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion is open for entries between 15/03/2017 and 03/04/2017
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion and will not increase your chances of winning.
- You can enter this Promotion in the following way:Via Rafflecopter on www.mumssavvysavings.com
- One entry per person.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: 10 Lemonade Heroes – financial planning service. One per winner.
- The prize shall be awarded as follows: 10 winners
- The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified as follows by email
- The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within ten  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receives their prizes within twenty  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within ten  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoters website and social media pages at no cost.
- You can find out who has won the prizes by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Lemonade LLP, Postford Mill, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RT 30 days after the closing date.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
- Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.