I like beauty buys and I like trying new products. I am not often loyal to a specific brand and so a beauty bargain is always appreciated. Since leaving work I have more time for bargain hunting (which is a good job now that I am on more of a budget) TKMaxx has been one of my favourite places to secure a good beauty bargain but this week I had a great haul.
I have used beauty boxes before but often end up disappointed, yet All Boxed Up have delivered for me! Basically they have varying offers and you can just pick and choose what is right for you. This is not a monthly subscription but just a good deal. Last week they were advertising a mystery box which would cost £19,99 including postage. The beauty goodies would be valued at over £90
I ordered and here is my unboxing – I was so happy I even squeeled!!
Here is what each item should have cost:
1. Sanctuary green lemon and orange blossom body butter 300ml £10.
2. Elemis evening blooms dry body oil £17
3. Tri Enzyme resurfacing facial wash 50ml £8.98
4. Time bomb glory days day cream £12
5. Rituals reflection hand wash 300ml £10
6. Bella Pierre starshine bronzer £29.99
7. Wild about beauty lipstick in Abby £15
Happy days!! I am linking up with Cass and Jen who share my belief that thrifty doesn’t mean going without or being stingy.