What a wet week it has been, such a shame for all the children still off school. This week I have managed to be a little frugal but it is always so hard when the children are off school and need entertaining.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done
- Linked to the kids being off! Tesco have had 25% off their wines if you bought six or more. I took them up on their generous offer with my favourite Yellow Tail Pinot!
- I have written this week about unlocking the potential in your home which for some would provide them with more financial freedom.
- Dylan needed some new jeans this week and therefore we headed to town to get them. Thankfully Chloe was with us and we were able to use her Unidays discount to save 10%. Every bit helps, especially in the school holidays!
- I spotted on the Wantu app, which is a money saving app for 3 Mobile customers, a free cinema ticket. My friend is also on 3 sso we both went to the cinema to watch The Greatest Showman. What a fabulous film. Such a feel-good movie, despite crying all the way through hahah
- Finally to keep Erin entertained in this rainy weather we have been crafting and doing experiments. We have been making Paper Poppies which were super simple and very pretty. Erin used hers to make a card – I think it could be my own birthday card which is on Sunday! We have also been looking at my lovely friend Emma’s new book This Is Rocket Science. It is brilliant for kids with an interest in STEM.
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.