Having a young child is expensive and nappies are one of the weekly costs that you need to factor into the household spending. However there are ways to ensure that you can make savings when you can. This week, running from 1st-7th October Pampers have joined forces with many retailers to offer a week of money saving deals.
Jasmine Birtles has shared her top money saving tips and she really knows her deals and how to save prents money on these essential purchases.
Jasmine’s top tips:
- Buying in bulk might seem like a big investment up front, but making a larger one-off payment can reap big rewards over time
- The best bulk deals can often be found online & can make shopping a lot easier! Spend time finding the best online deals and then relax whilst your bulk order gets delivered direct to your door
- Did you know you can get big discounts bulk-buying nappies and wipes? Several supermarkets have offers on Pampers nappies and wipes if you bulk-buy right now. Find out more at http://www.pamperswonderweek.co.uk
- When it’s gone it’s gone with most special offers in supermarkets, so keep an eye out for these deals – purchase things like extra bedding for a cot gifts for friends little ones, or anything else and store them for later
- Try and avoid buying products in bulk you haven’t used before; stick to tried and tested products for your family like Pampers and Fairy!
You might think it is time consuming to search out the deals but Wonder Week have done the hard work for you. All of the product offers & pricing are at the sole discretion of the retailer, but you’ll be able to make the most of offers like the below:
- Amazon Up to 50% off your first pack when you subscribe and save**
- Asda Pampers Baby Dry giga packs are 3 for £39* New Pampers Baby-Dry Pants jumbo packs are 2 for £18*
- Boots Buy 5 essential packs of Baby Dry or Active Fit for £30* Pampers New Baby jumbo packs are 2 for £14.50*
- Ocado Buy 6 essential packs of Active Fit or Baby Dry and get 3 free* Pampers New Baby jumbo packs are 2 for £14*
- Morrisons Buy 10 Baby Dry essential packs & save £25* Buy 8 Active Fit large packs and save £30* Buy 2 essential packs of New Baby-Dry Pants for £12*
- Tesco Spend £50 on Pampers nappies & wipes & get £10 off your shop* New Pampers Baby-Dry Pants essential packs are £6*
- Waitrose Buy 5 carry packs of Active Fit or Baby Dry for £15 and save £10* Half Price Fairy Non Bio*