Eagle eyed readers will have noticed I didn’t post last week. It was half term and I was busy doing family stuff. Plus half term is not very frugal friendly in our house!
However I was back to being good this week and mindful of my spending.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done
- I updated the living room using Aldi Special Buys. The throw is gorgeous and complements the room perfectly.
- We have been reviewing eBookadabra which is a great value subscription service. Children aged 3-8 can access a wide range of books on their tablet.
- I finally cancelled a magazine subscription. Initially I had looked to stop the direct debit but couldn’t see it in my outgoings. I let it rumble on for a for more months before I made a simple phone call. The call which stops the money from leaving my account! Do you have any monthly subs that you don’t really use?
- Lee bought me a lovely spa day from Groupon which was a great buy and I can’t wait to go and use it.
- Erin has World Book Day coming up. In the past I have been creative and made thrifty world book day costumes however she has recently had a dance show I needed to buy costumes for the show. One was a snowman so she is getting a second wear from it for World Book Day. Well we all love the snowman story don’t we!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.