It has not exactly been a frugal week for me! This week is Cheltenham Races Week and I go each and every year to the meet. I have a blow out day too! It started with breakfast and prosecco at The Ivy Cheltenham with my friend. We backed a couple that placed so didn’t lose all our money – that said it is not a cheap day out!
FIVE FABULOUSLY FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE THIS WEEK:
- Listed a whole heap of things on Ebay including Chloe’s old Ugg boots, and some designer clothes including a Jack Wills gilet. I will have to share the money with Chloe but she is hoping it will go towards her holiday fund.
- I left Dylan in charge of cooking dinner whilst I was at the races and he requested pizza. I was lucky enough to get two from Tesco with yellow stickers.
- I have booked myself in for a hot stone massage at a local salon that trains students. It saves me a fortune and allows me to get cheaper treatments whilst helping the students get their hours in.
- Getting my eyebrows done each month takes time and money. Therefore I decided to bite the bullet and get semi-permanent brows in the form of tattooing! I am now the proud owner of my first tats in my 40’s!
- Over at Emma and 3 I was looking at how to save money on holidays by staying in the UK.
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.