This week has been a good week for spotting freebies and bargains. Here I am sharing my wins of the week!
My Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done
- I am off to Ascot next week and the rules are dress up. I have a dress but yesterday when I was in a local charity shop and I spotted a stunning fascinator. It was only £8.99 and from Jacque Verts – the original price would have been £70+ I just now need to find bag and shoes to go with it!
- Pimm’s is reduced to £12 in Morrisons – enough said!
- Last weekend at the Summertime Capital Ball the promotions team were handing out free mini cans of coke zero. They were also handing out vouchers for 500ml bottle of coke zero. We have been able to get several bottles for free this week. Chloe and her friend actually used theres in Morrisons and were given 4p change! Therefore they were paid to get the free coke zero!
- The girls are going to V Fest this summer and we have been given a tent to review. The alternative was going to be staying in a pre erected tent which was pricey. You can see how 3 teen girls managed to put up a five person Coleman 5 Person Rocky Mountain Tent in just 30 minutes.
- Finally I have also saved money on our evening walks. With the sun shining and in an effort to demonstrate to my husband that I will walk our puppy we have been walking each evening. It gives us a chance to talk without the children around. I have said before when you parent teenagers who go to bed at the same time as you it is hard to find time to even have a conversation with your husband! On our walks we often call in to the local shops and see what yellow stickered items we can snaffle up!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.