The sun is shining and once again it is Friday. Today I am busy preparing for a weekend away to Center Parcs. We cannot wait to get there and as soon as the school bell rings we will be on our way!
This week I have been frugal in a number of ways -this will give me more spends for the weekend hurray!
- Planned ahead for Center Parcs, we have meal prepped and planned. We have a meal ready for tonight which just needs reheating once we are there. We have also booked our restaurant for tomorrow, therefore, I have a good idea on how much it will cost. Center Parcs is expensive but we have split the cost with family and cannot wait to get there!
- Secondly, I have written 7 Things to Give Up if You Want to Be Super Successful and many of these would actually save you money at the same time. Do and check it out!
- I had a FREE makeover in a department store this week and they also gave me a free facial! I did buy some new blusher but it was still cheaper than paying for a facial in a beauty salon. Check out your local counters for similar deals, I went to Estee Lauder in Debenhams.
- If you are looking for a honeymoon on a budget check out my recent post. This week I was on the local radio BBC Gloucester talking about the Royal Wedding and their young bridesmaids. We do love all things wedding related at this time of year.
- Finally I have been eating up what is in the house and not popping to the shop on the way home.
FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE LINKY
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.
Because we’re so grateful to you guys who join in with us each week, we wanted to give something back but we wanted something that fit with the theme of this linky so we thought we’d have a look on Amazon and find a book that you might like.
We thought this one seemed like a winner (this isn’t sponsored at all btw):
So, for this week, we’ll write down the names all of the people who leave a link on one of our posts (and have linked to us in their post) and put them all in a hat. We will draw one live on Instagram of Facebook stories and let the winner know after the linky has ended.