The children are jumping for joy now that school is out for summer! It is the time of year that many parents stress about. No school is a childcare conundrum for many working families. It is also an expensive month with planning days out and treats to keep the children entertained.
Here are my Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done:
- I have been planning free activities for the Summer Holidays.
- Last week I attended Christmas In July and was gifted some goody bags and I have been repurposing some of those bits into the teachers leaving gifts!
- I have updated my wall art on a budget using Posterlounge. I also have a competition live where you can win £50 to spend on wall art yourself! Click here to enter.
- Did you know if you order to collect at Sports Direct that you get not only free delivery to store but a free five pound voucher to spend in store. I ordered Dyl some holiday clothes, collected my voucher and got him another T Shirt for FREE!
- Finally I also applied for a refund for my delayed train. I never usually get around to claiming but decided this time I would!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky