This week saw me heading to Birmingham for the Bloggers Homesense christmas party. We were able to have a peek at some decorations, chat with bloggers friends and start celebrating Christmas. It can be a very busy time of year but I am really trying to slow down and enjoy the season too.
Today is black Friday and although I love a bargain I am also aware that day’s like today heap pressure on families to spend so this week I have included some ways to get festive on a budget.
- Cass has a brilliant low cost printable on her blog where you can make your own Christmas family traditions poster. Pop it in a frame and it would make a lovely gift.
2. Last week I shared the Advent Calendar I got from Marks and Spencer and this week I vlogged the contents for you all to see what is inside. It is not too late to order one!
3. I have continued using swagbucks and this week I have earnt another £25 making £75 in two weeks. Nice little earner before Christmas.
4. Our first book is now available on Amazon and is a great value way of learning how to make money from blogging. The book will give you the recipe for success for little outlay.
5. Finally I saved myself money by writing Christmas lists and sticking to what I have allowed myself to buy. I am trying to resist impulse buys.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.