Well I am back from my holiday and normal service ressumes. You may have spotted we have a new puppy and it has certainly made getting over the holiday blues much easier. You can follow me on Instagram for lots of puppy spam!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky:
- Firstly we needed some bits for the puppy including a crate. I posted on a facebook selling site hoping to get one second hand. A friend actually contacted me as she had one I can use. Result!
- I am shopping at Aldi for fruit and veg. I don’t do the weekly shop but I am on a health kick and I know Aldi is great value so I am trying it all out. Did you know this week is also the Aldi’s Baby and Toddler Event.
- Getting the children kitted out for school can be expensive but I have shown how Sports Direct has Back to School Essential including Kickers for less than you would expect.
- More puppy toys and puppy pads were gotten from Poundland who have a great selection for very little. I recently met up with Poundland and will be collaborating with them in the near future.
- We are also using this holiday time to have a big clear out. We have already sold some bits on Facebook and have more to list on Ebay today.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.