What a lovely couple of days weather we have been having. At home, we are slowly adjusting to our eldest heading to University and how quiet it has left the house. I have also noticed that the food is lasting much longer as a result!
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done Linky
- Firstly I started group training at Iron Zuu a few months back, whilst at first glance it can seem pricey at £89 per month it is great value for money. If you compare the cost with a gym you may think it is quite a bit but when you understand what that membership offers you, it is staggering! Small group training is equivalent to having a personal trainer several times a week. Once paid up you can go to as many sessions as you want and there are at least three a day. I have lost 10lbs in three weeks to and that is priceless for me!!
- As part of my new healthy approach, I have reduced my alcohol intake massively which is saving me money.
- Using TopCashback this week has saved me money again, I genuinely do not understand why anyone would not use TopCashback when purchasing things online. I have received over £300 in cash back this year just for clicking through when making purchases! If you are not registered – do it now by clicking on the advert below.
- Beauty Advent calendars are big news if you like trying different products. Many of them hold double the value of products than they cost. This year I am buying Advent Calendars from Boots as many are on 3 for 2 and they also have a great range which you can see by clicking this link. I have also popped my name on the reserve list for the No7 Beauty Calendar that costs £42 but has products inside worth £177!!! Quite frankly you would be mad not to!
- Finally, I have also shared Eco-Friendly Ways To Save Money which we should all be trying to implement. I have become aware of just how much plastic we use and I am taking steps to reduce this as a family.
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.