It was back to school for us this week and back to routine after the school holidays. This gave me some time to do some sorting out and reselling.
Here are my five fabulously frugal things I’ve done this week:
- Reselling. I had a major wardrobe sort out with Erin and found lots of clothes that no longer fit or are at their best. I always sort into two piles, one for charity and one for reselling. I have listed a few items on eBay and will see how they go.
- To replace the clothes that no longer fit I took a trip to Joules as there was a 3 for 2 offer on. However not only did I get that deal the till decided to be glitchy and gave me everything half price! They even cancelled the transaction and started again but it did it again. I took that as a massive win! I also wrote about getting simple tricks to get Joules clothes for less.
- On Emma and 3 I wrote a post Booking summer holidays in April to get the best deals.
- I have been looking at using some of the easter chocolate up and baking as we have lots of ingredients in but I just keep buying cakes instead of making!
- I am in a bid to get fit and healthy and have started running again. Running outside is so much nicer than running on a tread mill so get outside and take part in local park runs.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky Rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.