The school term is finally drawing to a close and mine are exhausted and ready for the break. This week has been a really busy one. I expected things to be quiet work wise but instead, I have had a very busy week. My bank balance is happy with that though!
I have been able to save money in a number of ways this week and so here they are:
- Topcashback cash out, over the past year I have been rewarded with over £100. Therefore I bought myself a new outfit for a night out next week and also for Christmas Day. This is like free clothes! If you are not purchasing online via Topcashback you are turning your back on free money1
- I have bought some gift cards for gifts which I always think is a good move for teenagers. It means they get to spend the money exactly how they want and you know that the present will be appreciated and more importantly used. However, I wanted a creative way to present the gift card so I did some thinking and came up with these 5 Creative ways to give gift cards and experiences.
- I have been checking out the best wine deals and especially where I can get an amazing bottle of awarding winning champagne for under £20. Read this post to find out where!
- If you have a large following on social media and that includes Instagram there are a number of platforms that offer you vouchers to collaborate with them. You don’t need to be a blogger either, this year I have had nearly £1000 from working with Buzzoole. I convert these to Amazon vouchers and they have paid for lots of my Christmas presents!
- Finally I have sold a few things on Ebay. I quite like the buzz of reselling. You may remember a few months back I spotted a brand new hair removal system in my local charity for £5. I resold this week for £25. That is a pretty impressive profit and I know that someone will be getting a good Christmas present at a great price.
FIVE FABULOUSLY THINGS I’VE DONE
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.