We all love a freebie and over the years I have got really good at getting a freebie. I have been sent many many items from a Kenwood mixer, a Dyson cleaner to high-value cosmetics from designer brands. These have all been for free, usually in exchange for sharing my thoughts on the products. Today I have decided it is time to share the secret ways to get cosmetics and branded appliances for free.
As a blogger I am often sent products to review and try out with my family, for these items I write a blog post detailing my thoughts and include photos or videos to show readers how products work. However, there are ways to also be able to get products to trial without being a blogger. In other words, everyday people like you can also get your hands on products to try for free.
The Secret Ways To Get Cosmetics and Branded Appliances for FREE
- The first site I am sharing is with Philips and previous tests have included £300 irons and also electric toothbrushes. Simply register with the site and keep checking back to see if there are any product tests available. You apply and could be selected if you meet their criteria. You can sign up by using this link to go to the Philips site.
- Next is Appliance Online or AO who sell appliances from cookers, fridges and all other household appliances. Over the past few years, I have reviewed a wine cooler and a Dyson for them. AO like you to do a product review of a household appliance before you review for them. This can be any product you already own. Once you have reviewed which should include information about the product and its features, you then upload it to your youtube channel. Next, you can email the review team on email@example.com including a link to your review. AO will then send you a list of products that they are looking to have reviewed and you can ask to review a specific product. They will expect you to review within 7 days of getting the product.
- So Post is a Facebook marketing programme where products are offered to the public on a first come first served basis. Recently I have had chocolates, makeup and even hair dye arrive through the post. There is no expectation to review online anywhere. I tend to share these items on my Instagram account and also my Facebook page so do follow both to make sure you don’t miss out on these freebies.
- If you are a parent then register with Mumsnet who have regular opportunities to test products in exchange for providing feedback on their dedicated threads. Over the years I have reviewed mobile phone packages, a Kenwood mixer and many other products. To take part keep an eye on this page and apply for suitable opps. To apply you fill in a short questionnaire and successful people are emailed. When I wrote this post there were opportunities for 60 people to review a single mattress.
- Boots also offer a panel where you can get products to review. I personally haven’t had much luck with this panel but it is worth registering as you may get lucky! Again use this link to register.
- Finally I am sharing the details of the Tesco Home Panel, however again I haven’t had much luck with this one.
Do let me know if I am missing any good review panels and also let me know if you have been lucky enough to be picked for a fab review opportunity.