Welcome back to another bumper edition of five fabulously frugal things I’ve done. Last weekend I was on a blogging retreat and got to spend time with Becky and Cass who co-hosts the linky. We had a great weekend and have big plans for how we can grow the linky. We would love to open up the post and hear how our readers also save money on a weekly basis. Bloggers can link up but we would love readers to share in the comments how they have saved money in the previous week.
- This week I have shared The secret ways to get cosmetics and branded appliances for FREE. Have you had a try? Let me know what has worked for you.
- If you are looking to update your wardrobe – check out this post on wearing tassels the affordable way this summer.
- This week I have been trying out the Avon dupes. They have sent me the MAC equivalents and I am seriously impressed. The price difference is staggering and I have made a vlog to show how good they are.
- This year we haven’t yet booked a holiday and I am saving money because next year we plan on going to Disney again. Therefore this year will be a camping holiday which is much cheaper but hopefully just as relaxing!
- Finally I have vowed to sort out my garage this weekend and things listed to sell. I have several bikes, a fridge freezer and I really need the space!
FIVE FABULOUSLY FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE LINKY
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass , Emma and Beckyin this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.