This week I have been a little quieter on the blogging front. Family stuff has taken over and it has reminded me exactly why I left teaching. It is so good to be able to put my little family first without the added pressure of traditional employment. I have also been doing my yearly finances which made me smile. I am so pleased to have doubled my income in the past year. Yes DOUBLED.
I have also had a few coaching sessions with my friend Becky and have set myself some pretty impressive goals for the year a head. It is quite exciting to see where I am headed with blogging and freelance opportunities.
Here are my Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done:
- I bought myself some wonderfully cheap flowers in the supermarket during a yellow sticker shop. I shared the flowers on Instagram – are you following me over there? If not here is link for @emmaand3.
- I have written about how How to Help Your Child at School When You Can’t Afford a Private Tutor.
- I found a discount code to get my Boden order a little cheaper! Remember being Frugal doesn’t mean going without it just means shopping smarter.
- Zoflora is something I have read about on money saving Facebook groups. It is really versatile and I decided to give it ago. They were right! It costs just £1 in the pound shop and I have been using it in my washing machine, in a spray bottle when cleaning and even in my steam mop. It is gently fragranced and a little goes a long way.
- I have been taking Chloe out for driving lesson and practise. She has her own car and one way of saving money on driving lessons which cost £25 an hour I am taking her out when I can. This will reduce the cost of her lessons hopefully. We also spent a good day researching car insurance options before we found a daily car insurance option that really suits our needs.
Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass, Emm and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.