This week has been a big week in our house. The eldest has finally finished school – A Levels have been sat and now it is the wait for results. In the meantime, Chloe is job hunting to give her money for Uni and all the things that she has planned for the summer. If you have a teen looking for a job an old post weekend jobs for Teens is a great place to find out what they can legally do.
This week I have shared some frugal ideas in the following ways.
- If you like a pamper session but can’t afford fancy treatments then check out what you can do in the comfort of home. This is a great party idea for tween girls also How to make homemade facemasks.
- The selling of things from my garage is going well and I have made some good money reselling this week. Dyl is still taking his commission for listing things!
- I went super short on Lilly’s groom for two reasons, I am hoping this heat wave happens and secondly it means she will not need one for a good while longer!
- Next the eldest is off on her holiday travels next week – we have got organised and bought the events package from party hard travel – full post coming soon.
- Lastly we have been using coupons to get cheaper meals- have you seen that on Nando’s Peri Peri Sauce (available for £1.50 in Morrisons) that you get a free starter! Bargain!
FRUGAL THINGS I’VE DONE LINKY
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with Cass follow, Emma followand Becky followin this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.